Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Current Moon
CURRENT MOON

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 11 on Tue May 07, 2013 7:34 pm
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Mistheart~~

Our users have posted a total of 279 messages in 48 subjects

Small Drabbles About Repo! A Genetic Opera

4 posters

Go down

Small Drabbles About Repo! A Genetic Opera Empty Small Drabbles About Repo! A Genetic Opera

Post  Hawkheart Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:32 pm

FIRST OF ALL!
Terrance Zudnich said that Repo Men didn't steal from Repo!, and that he thinks it would be nice if we could like both movies, so Repo Men is officially NOT the most horrible movie in the world. It is somewhat amusing, and I will be buying the book it was based on in a short amount of time.

Second!
Terrance Zudnich plays my favorite-est, character in the world, Graverobber, and I lovell Graves to death. Terrance ALSO happened to write a lot of the songs and script, and was one of the first part of the crew, he nurtured it from theatre play to a movie. Which makes me love him even more.

THIRD!
If you have a sensitive mind, much like my dear friend Kana in the pack, I wouldn't watch. It is gorey, bloody, sex-ey, cuss-ey, druggy, and quite disturbing. Oh, hey, must be why I love it!

Fourth!
"And you, can finance, your bones... and your kidneys..." (21st Century Cure - Graverobber & Shilo & GENcops)
Nothing else? Not livers or skin or anything else? C'mon, Graves, say it right or don't say it at all. none of that 'nice' sh*t, but that always makes me laugh, that part of the script.

Fifth!
I just love how Graves can yell "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAVESSSSS!" and look all surprised when everyone hears him. Hilarious.

Sixth!
Grilo is officially not the worst couple in the world.

Seventh!
I have based so many characters off Repo! that it is hard to remember:
Convel,
Shilo,
Veri Sasket,
Zaylex,
Keli,
ect.

Eighth!
Even though my mother doesn't want me watching Repo!, I still do. That goes to show that Repo! A Genetic Opera is a good enough movie that I rebel against my mother. I highly suggest watching it.

Hawkheart

Character Information
Clan: ShadowClan

Back to top Go down

Small Drabbles About Repo! A Genetic Opera Empty Re: Small Drabbles About Repo! A Genetic Opera

Post  Rainestar Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:56 pm

Bu... I made da name Zaylex......
Rainestar
Rainestar
Admin

Character Information
Clan: WindClan

https://warriorcatsrpg.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Small Drabbles About Repo! A Genetic Opera Empty Re: Small Drabbles About Repo! A Genetic Opera

Post  Weaseleye Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:53 pm

Yeaa, I mean personality.

Weaseleye

Character Information
Clan: RiverClan

Back to top Go down

Post  Clickingclaw Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Oooooooooooooh
Clickingclaw
Clickingclaw

Character Information
Clan: RiverClan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum