Warrior Cats RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Current Moon
CURRENT MOON

I forgot my password

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 11 on Tue May 07, 2013 7:34 pm
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is Mistheart~~

Our users have posted a total of 279 messages in 48 subjects

WindClan/RiverClan Border

3 posters

Go down

WindClan/RiverClan Border Empty WindClan/RiverClan Border

Post  Rainestar Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:43 pm

There isn't real border here, the small grass area in front of the horseplace in between is mixed territory for the two clans, but you can't go onto the opposite side.
Rainestar
Rainestar
Admin

Character Information
Clan: WindClan

https://warriorcatsrpg.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

WindClan/RiverClan Border Empty Re: WindClan/RiverClan Border

Post  Weaseleye Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:28 pm

Weaseleye popped up from where he had been laying down. "You came!" he mrrowed excitedly (That sounds so gross in my mind, because I know what it means o.e). "Thank you, I wasn't expecting you to actually show up. Didn't get much time to talk at the Gathering- one thing I'm not a fan about."

Weaseleye

Character Information
Clan: RiverClan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnfoot Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:26 pm

"Yeah, especially when leaf-bare's coming and everyone's so uptight about any alliance what-so-ever between the clans." Dawnfoot smiled. "Everything would be so much more relaxed if.... nevermind." The deputy caught herself. It wouldn't do to go sharing everything she thought with a random tom from a different clan, even if he did seem nice, and was handsome.
Dawnfoot
Dawnfoot

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaseleye Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:16 pm

(Sorry for not posting soon)
"What were you going to say?" Weaseleye asked gently, smiling. "It's not like I'm going to start a war with someone's opinion..." he chuckled, remembring the older cats who he had been with when Weaseleye had been known as Ott, the cats had made fun of each other on the streets. He had gotten by flirting with the females who had higher positions than him, and they gave him food and protection in exchange for... other valuables that were not to be spoken of. But he was changed now, and the she-cats weren't tools to get protection, Weaseleye simply wanted a companion.

Weaseleye

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnfoot Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:01 pm

(That's fine!)
Dawn smiled shyly, not exactly an emotion she was used to. "Er, I was thinking that there would be less need in the clans if they didn't fight and instead pooled their resources- for instance, Windclan usually has a huge supply of herbs, but Shadowclan has a ton of food. So they could trade sometimes, food for medicine." As if to prove her point about the Windclan cats being hungry, her stomach growled. The deputy dipped her head, embarassed. 'Why am I so easily flustered?' She asked herself.
Dawnfoot
Dawnfoot

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaseleye Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:45 pm

Weaseleye smiled. "That's a really good idea. You should suggest it to the Clans at the gathering- I mean, not sure that Shadowclan would see reason, but... Riverclan has untainted water and smaller fish, and Thunderclan could find something to trade, along with Windclan's medicine." He chuckled at her belly growling. "Not that it's much, but we do have a bit of minnows, and I think I saw an actual fish in the river. They aren't as bad as everyone makes them out to be, and you are hungry. No one is out at this hour... would you like to accompany me to some fish?"

Weaseleye

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnfoot Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:47 pm

"Er.... isn't that trespassing? I don't want to cause any trouble...." Dawn was almost overwhelmed with the possibility of food. However, she had her clan's pride to think of.
Dawnfoot
Dawnfoot

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaseleye Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:29 pm

"A cat is a cat, and a stomach is a stomach. You need food, and I'm not going to let you go hungry. Whether you wait here or not, you are getting food.", Weaseleye insisted, twitching his tail.

Weaseleye

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnfoot Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Dawn sighed. "Thank you." She sat. "But I'd rather not cross the border..." She didn't mean it as an insult, it was just a way for her to maintain some dignity... she didn't know how to fish anyway.
Dawnfoot
Dawnfoot

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaseleye Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:37 pm

Weaseleye was about to go get the fish, when he sensed a prescence. "I think someone's close. You don't want them finding you, but- um... do you think we could meet here again? I don't know, in about two nights?" the tom said. He was starting to like this she-cat, but he wasn't about to risk them both.

Weaseleye

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawnfoot Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:07 pm

Dawnie smiled. "Okay." She was about to leave, then turned back. "Goodbye... Have a good night." She trotted off, back to her camp.
Dawnfoot
Dawnfoot

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down